Sunday, November 17, 2013

I love beautiful Fall days!

Sunshine...
Oh how I love you! 

However, I forget that this time of the year,
 we get many "gloomy" days, 
where the sun doesn't shine much at all. 
SO, on the days that it does shine,
it's a very much celebrated thing to me!  

Here are some of my favorite photos from the last little bit that made me happy because of blue skies, sunshine and clouds of all kinds!  
Clouds that look like an
 "airplane" taking off!
I NEVER tire of beautiful sunrises and sunsets!
When your day starts off this beautiful, 
you know it's going to be a wonderful day!
I LOVE and cherish those nights, 
when there has been grey skies all day, 
however, as the sun starts to set, 
it breaks through those grey clouds 
and give us a glimpse of some blue skies and rich color.
It's always a bonus when one of the clouds resembles a heart!  
OH and when you live in the country, 
you never know what you're going to see!
This large guy startled me and caught me by surprise on my way home from work this past week! 

It's such a beautiful life!
The more you look for beauty, 
the more you will find it, 
even on those days when you least think you will!  

No comments: