Saturday, November 2, 2013

Beautiful Autumn Colors...

“Delicious autumn! 
My very soul is wedded to it, 
and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth 
seeking the successive autumns.” 
― George Eliot

I love Fall!  I love Autumn! 
I love the crispness in the air, and the beautiful, vibrant colors that are so abundant right now!
There is non-stop beauty everywhere! 

I'm SO grateful to live in a place where we get to enjoy
  all four seasons and that each season brings such amazing beauty...
I'm especially grateful 
that I have working eyes that can see and experience all of the "eye candy" as nature puts on the most spectacular show of color at this time of the year!

Here are some of my favorite photos I've taken.

Some were from my parents property at Lava.
Some were from a Saturday drive we took in Wellsville, Utah.
Some were from a lunch date I had with my family!
Some were beauty that I saw on my drive home from work.

Beautiful Wellsville, Utah


Lunch date with my family!

Beautiful drive home from work! 
I do have to agree...
that if I were a bird I would fly around the earth 
seeking successive Autumns!

Summer in the mountains may have gorgeous fields of wildflowers,
Winter may have the beautiful contrast of crisp white snow and bright blue skies,
but no season holds a candle
to the outstanding orange, red, yellow and brown colors you see in Autumn!

It's truly my favorite season of the year!

No comments: