Friday, February 27, 2009

Sunshine!

I was SO excited to walk in the house this afternoon and have the sun shining in our windows so brightly!
I had to snap a quick photo of it because it was so beautiful!

It has been a very grey, bleak, cold week and we have had very little sunshine.
**********************
Sunshine feeds my soul and gives me so much energy!
It's amazing how much the grey sky can actually
"drain your energy" and make you feel unmotivated!

3 weeks from today is the first day of Spring
(
can't wait for tulips and blossoming trees!),
March 8th we go on Daylight Savings
and I am looking forward to have more LIGHT at the end of the day!

Sunshine is welcome
ANYDAY at my house!

************
I've got to go and figure out dinner for my kiddies
because it's my favorite day of the week.
DATE NIGHT with my SWEETIE!

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I completely agree! I love the sun.. and bring it on! ~ Even though it's hard waking up...

Love to see your house! Too fun!
Very clean and inviting!! :)

Whoo-hoo! I can follow you!
( then I can see when you update too! :)