Friday, October 25, 2013

Keep Calm and Love Halloween!!

Traditions...
I just LOVE them! 

It's my very favorite holiday, month and time of the year!
YES!  

I do love Halloween even more than Christmas. 
Why, you might ask?
Because I love to have FUN, 
I love any excuse to be able to dress up and break out of the every day routine and normalcy of life!
Because life's too short not to be a little wild and crazy every once in awhile...
Thus my LOVE and passion for this most FUN holiday!  

We just enjoyed one of my favorite family traditions this past week.

That of the Annual BYU-Idaho Halloween Symphonic Orchestra Concert!   
This was the 30th year they have been performing this FUN event.  
This was our 23rd concert and as usual it was awesome!! 
Colorful Chips and Hot Bean and Cheese Dip 
were our before concert dinner!
Yummy! 

The UnDead...
WOW! 
 YES! 
I think we're scary looking enough!
This boy is just AWESOME! 
I love how he gets into character 
when he's dressed up and I take his photos! 

(PS... he was loving the "painted on beard" for his pirate costume and he couldn't stop commenting the next day that he can't wait for the day when he'll have REAL hair growing on his face!)
Pretty spooky, but handsome men here!
Just enjoying the cool lighting 

waiting for the concert to begin! 
These guys are the BEST!


 I had way too much fun 
taking photos this year!
 Hey, 
there's a Corpse Bride playing our piano!  

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
~Author Unknown 

Yes....
Keep Calm
and 
Love 
Halloween!
(going to be savoring these last 5 days of the month of October to the fullest!)

No comments: