Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Wednesday favorite!!

Reasons
I Love Wednesday!


It's Hump Day and the week is half over
....only 2 more days until the weekend!

******
It's the one day of the week I know exactly what we're having for dinner!

******
It's my favorite meal of the week!

******
What could this be?


Baked Salmon
for dinner!!

***********
In Winter we usually eat our salmon with baked sweet potatoes with apples and pecans.
In Spring, Summer and Fall we usually eat our salmon with one of the following: STEAMED, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage or spinach
************
Looking very forward to dinner tonight!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Your right-I'm not very mushy. I don't know why. I really need to be more mushy though. I loved your post! MMMM and those sweet potatoes look delish!! Hope you had fun in Honeyville.

CB said...

Salmon is my all time favorite meal - it is good with any veggie. Seriously LOVE IT!!
Your sweet potatoes look delish too!

Ann Marie said...

You are killing me Kimmie!!
It is 10 am and I am ready for dinner! I only started liking sweet potatoes a few years ago.. They are very naughty though.. Brown sugar and butter.. YUM!

I also love Salmon. Any sefood or fish for that matter...

Small House said...

YUM~ The sweet potatos look wonderful. I'm thinking we will need to have this for Sunday dinner.

Just wondering, Do you live in Logan? I saw a picture of the Logan Temple.

Have a great day.
Sandra