Monday, May 6, 2013

Icicles in May!


May 1st...
I had the wonderful opportunity 
to drive my son Jade to school...
I don't get to do that very often as Tracy usually drives him on his way to work.
However, with ISAT testing going on at the High School for the Sophomores and Juniors, it meant that Seniors didn't have to be to school until 10:30. 

I loved talking about life with my son!
As we were driving by the Fire Station, Jade quickly noticed that there was all kinds of frozen water on the trees... 
we had to stop and take in the beauty.

This is what happens when the sprinklers turn on in May at night and the temps still are at freezing; 
We get to enjoy beautiful icicles like these!  
Grateful for BEAUTY 
that is all around us, 
if we just take time to "pause" 
and look around and see it!


Grateful for any moment of time 
that I get to spend with my kids!
(that is truly a priceless treasure to me!)

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such great shots. I'm ready for the ice to be gone for several months.

Glad you had some Jadetime.

You grab each moment. You are an example.