Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunshine for the Soul...Sunday!


"Discovering this idyllic place,
we find ourselves
filled with a yearning to linger here;
where time stands still and beauty overwhelms".

Beartooth Highway September 2008

I enjoy
SO much finding places of solitude out in nature, where I can just sit and meditate and feel peace!
This photo
was taken at one of the many high lakes on the Beartooth Highway scenic drive we took last year.
The lighting was just perfect and the reflection of the
sunset over the lake is incredible
.

I truly could sit at a spot like this and linger for hours because the beauty is just that overwhelming and gorgeous! Since moments like this don't last forever, then I am SO grateful to have captured such wonderful moments with my camera so I can have pictures of beauty hanging in my home, be able to view them anytime in our family photos, or I can have them for my desktop background on my computer!
I never tire of looking at nature photos from our family outings and it makes me always yearn to be able to go back out into nature and take in and enjoy the overwhelming beauty that so abundantly abounds.

Love and appreciation for nature...
what a wonderful gift to have!!

Grateful my family enjoys
being out in nature as much as I do!

Labor Day Trip 2008
Beartooth Highway Scenic Drive

Elevation 10,947

1 comment:

CB said...

When I look at all the beauty that is out there in the world I often think - What? This is only the telestial world - Imagine what we will be able to see someday!! Wow!

Beautiful pictures as always.

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!