Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunshine for the Soul...Sunday!


"Lose yourself in Nature
and find Peace"

(Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias
Yosemite Trip 2009)

It's amazing how such simple things in life can bring you peace and serenity!
(fresh air, flowers, sunshine, birds singing, the beauty of nature with trees, clouds, blue sky, water falls, rocks, rainbows, etc...)
Whenever life gets a little stressful or I need a break from the craziness of life for a moment, I head out into the yard, go for a drive, walk or bike ride, or head to mountains and every time I do it "Feeds my soul"
to be quiet and alone with the heavens, nature and God.
NATURE...It brings me peace,
re-charges my batteries
and helps me feel energized

to be able to deal with the craziness and stress that life sometimes brings!!

Have a Simply Gorgeous, Peaceful Day
enjoying the abundant beauty of nature!

1 comment:

Small House said...

The world is a beautiful place to find peace. I enjoy going for a walk myself when I need to think and take a breather! I used to walk in the field just east of our house, and then I noticed there were quite a few skunks that decided they liked walking in the field to.

Thanks for sharing such inspiring posts! I enjoy visiting! Hope you are able to keep up with all the business of school and work.
Have a great day.
Sandra