Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Energy and excitement at my house today!

WOW!
It's been a high energy morning.


It started off with an awesome walk with my Tracy enjoying the morning twilight and cool morning air.

Next , came haircuts for the kids before breakfast so they could be all ready for school to start tomorrow.

The biggest amount of energy came as Tracy pulled up
DEPECHE MODE
i
nfo on our computer and we saw the following:
(Tour of the Universe
The next show...Tonight... Salt Lake City, Utah)


T-minus 4 hours until we blast off to SLC to enjoy
"Tour of the Universe 2009"!


21 years after high school graduation I feel like a high school girl again and my kids don't quite know what to think about their mom as she keeps on "squealing" and dancing around with excitement.
Feeling lucky that a few years ago I found these black platform boots at DI ($5.00) and this is the first time (0ther than Halloween) that I have worn them. I'm excited!

Now I'm heading to help my kiddies get their backpacks and school clothes all set out as they are spending the day with Tracy's parents and then get ready to head to Utah.

And I must add that the breakfast pancakes and eggs that my sweet hubby made were DELICIOUS!

8 hours of driving time and a concert with the Love of my Life Tracy..what could be better!

Looking forward to being home tomorrow morning safe and sound from our concert and sending my kiddies off to school with breakfast and kisses!
Life is Good!

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

I wish I was going tonight!
I am exited and happy for you though! Love the boots! You go girl! Rock out tonight!!

Have fun for me too!

CB said...

Love the boots and your excitement!
Have a wonderful time at the concert!!!

Sondra said...

You are a hoot! Isn't it fun to be giddy and excited for a concert. Children may roll their eyes and laugh - but it's truly living to be excited and plan such a fun adventure.

We seriously need a picture of you in the boot... Woo HOoooooo

I love, love the back to school table arrangement. Cute idea!

Have fun and be safe!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Have a blast!

wileyfamilyof5 said...

I wish I could go! How exciting. I Love the boots. One hot mama.